These are our general terms and conditions to consider when booking your cat in with us.
- All cats must be vaccinated and a valid certificate must accompany the cat on arrival. This includes confirmation of recent Flea/Worm
- Details of Microchip Number is required (if available).
- Male cats should be neutered.
- A booking form should be completed and returned to us before confirmation of your booking can be given. It is important that drop off and collection times
are quoted, as this may affect the final costings. (these may be revised nearer to your planned stay.)
- A £25 non refundable deposit is required at the time of booking for stays between 1st June and 30th September. (applies from 2022).
- Full information requested on our booking form must be completed, including emergency contact details of an adult in the UK.
- Should your cat fall ill during its stay and we have to involve a vet, all fee`s incurred will be collected upon collection.
- Payment for all stays are to be made prior to arrival by card payment. Cash payment may be made upon arrival if previously agreed.